Due to covid -19 (corona-virus) the safety, health and well being of our Santa’s, staff and customers is our highest priority. We have created a covid safe plan with the government health department, and have come to the conclusion that the safest option is to only take Santa photos at Santa’s Hideaway Bringelly this year. We apologise sincerely to all our Richmond Marketplace and Glenmore Park customers, however we need to ensure everyone’s safety, and the studio at Bringelly is the only way we can ensure that we stick to and follow the NSW health and safety requirements. This means we will have full control of the cleaning process, the social distancing rules and the interaction of children with Santa.
We use a booking system, where you pre book on line, and this is to ensure we have full control of the cleaning
Due to covid-19, this year we will open bookings in monthly slots at Santa’s Hideaway Bringelly.
Bookings for the 1st October until 31st October open on Tuesday 29th September.
Bookings for 1st November until 30th November will open Tuesday 27th October.
Bookings for first December until 24th December will open Tuesday 24th November.
Santa Photo’s 2020 will commence Sunday 1st October (school Holidays)
Many changes have been made, in order to keep everyone healthy and safe.
*There will no longer be a waiting room, toy room or tea and coffee facilities.
*Customers will have to wait in their cars until invited in (this will ensure we can thoroughly clean between photo shoots, and no families will interact with each other). You will need to text 0455982335 when you arrive. Please text your surname, number plate and type of car you are in. When it is your turn our staff member will come and get you.When your photo shoot is finished, you must return back to your car and wait for our staff member to return your USB.
*Temperatures will be checked before entering the studio, and hand sanitizer will be supplied.
*Customers who have Lasting Memories Usb’s must bring them sealed in a zip-lock bag. Our staff, will always wear gloves when handling USB’s and cash.
*Children will be able to high five Santa as he will change his gloves after each session, however they will not be able to sit on his Knee, or sit on his throne next to him. Santa will stand behind the chair, children will sit in the chair. The chair will be cleaned and Santa will sit in chair whilst children sit on ottomans in front. At all times we must ensure there adequate distance between Santa, staff and children. However with our imagination and experience, children will appear much closer than they really are in the photographs.
*Babies that can not sit on their own, will need to have a photo with mum and dad. In order for us to take them alone in a box or on Santa’s chair you will need to provide a blanket or material that we can use to put them on or prop them up. We will have a pillow covered in plastic that we will put your cover on top of, which can be wiped down each time its used.
*We can not use our props eg: jumpers, glasses, hats, if you would like prop shots please bring them along, so we can take the different poses you are used to. We are also offering different scenes this year, so if you don’t have props, that’s fine.
Approximately 10 magical minutes per booking slot.
Click on the Santa’s Hideaway tab under the menu bar, scroll down and click Book Santa Portraits. Here you will be directed to a calendar. Pick your Santa, date and time and click book session. Follow screen prompts from here.
Please don’t arrive to early as you will be waiting in your car longer than necessary. Aim to be at the studio 5 minutes before your appointment time.
Did you check your spam/ junk folder? Was your payment taken out of your bank account? If you can not find the email and no payment was taken, then unfortunately you will need to make another booking. If your payment has come out and you can not find the confirmation email you must contact us at [email protected] as it is possible there has been a mistake with your email address.
As per our terms and conditions we allow 1 appointment change with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. You must contact us at [email protected] within 48 hours of your appointment time requesting a new date and time (check our booking calendar before requesting this change)
You can only make 1 appointment change and you will be required to pay $2.50 admin fee, If you require a further appointment change you will forfeit your $25 deposit and need to re book a new appointment and pay a new $25 deposit.
As per our terms and conditions we do not allow appointment cancellations and refunds.
You have the opportunity to re-schedule your appointment once without loosing your deposit.
Yes an email will be sent 2 days prior to your appointment.
If anyone is feeling unwell, or experiencing any flu like symptoms, been in contact with someone who has tested positive to covid-19, or been to a covid hotspot, you must contact us on 0414596674, to arrange a reschedule of your appointment once you receive a negative covid test.
Due to covid-19, social distancing regulations, cleaning procedures, and our vulnerable Santa’s we are unable to offer group photo’s this year. We can only take individual families. We apologise for this but, unfortunately it is out of our control.
Yes. It is a non refundable $27.50 deposit per booking. $25 is deducted from your USB price.
You will receive a USB of all photos taken on the day. Customers who have Lasting Memories Usb’s receive a past customer discount providing they have their USB with them. Photos are not edited, if you would like edited photos a $30 fee is required. You will still receive photos on a USB on the day, and the edited photos will be sent digitally within 3 days of having your photos taken.
Photo accessories also available, blank (make your own key rings, magnets, baubles, snow domes, snow frames. (see price list for details).
We take 3 poses with Santa (depending on whether your child is scared or unsettled), and we also take a photo without Santa. We now have different backdrops to give you more variety. Extra poses are available at $10 per pose, extra poses are limited to adding parents or grandparents only.
Whilst we will try our absolute hardest sometimes we may not get the full amount of poses due to children being scared, tired etc.
Every photo taken is put onto your USB. This is different for everyone, as some children are harder to photograph than others.
We will ensure you have a decent photo of each pose/scene that is taken.
In order to receive the “bring back last years USB” discount, the USB must have our LASTING MEMORIES PHOTOGRAPHY logo on it, and be presented on the day.
*IMPORTANT* It is advisable that you back up all your photos that are on the USB. Unfortunately we are not responsible if something happens to your USB and you do not have a back up.
Unfortunately not. You will have to have it with you, in order to receive our past customer discount, otherwise you will have to purchase a new one.
If your USB is full or doesn’t work due to it being corrupted, needing formatting or not reading at all, you will be required to purchase a new one.
Unfortunately we can not cover USB’s as it could have been put into a computer which had a virus, It could have been left in the heat or something else could have happened beyond our control. If this happens you will be required to purchase a new USB.
You dont have to supply a USB as we have them with our logo on them. Once you have purchased one of our USBs you will receive a discount in the future if you return that USB. If you insist on bringing your own, we will upload the photos for you, however you will still be required to pay new USB price.
By having your photos taken at Santa’s hideaway, puts you into the competition, however when booking you must tick the wish to participate box.
See below for Terms and Conditions.
Lasting Memories Photography – Santa’s Home Visit
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) Entry to this competition is based on having Santa photos taken at Santa’s Hideaway Bringelly 2020.
3) This competition is a game of chance
4) Entry to this competition is restricted to persons of or over 18 years of age.
5) Entry to this competition is open to all NSW residents, excluding employees, agents and contractors of the promoter Lasting Memories Photography, and the immediate family of the preceding people (parent, sibling, spouse or grandparent), who are not eligible to enter this completion.
6) The promoter is Barbara Pascuzzi, trading as Lasting Memories Photography (ABN: 37856936883) Santa’s Hideaway 51 Dwyer Rd Bringelly, Phone 0414 596 674.
7) The promotion commences on Thursday 1st October @ 9am (local time) and closes at 1pm (local time) on Thursday 24th December 2020 (‘promotional period”), with the winning entry being drawn randomly from the booking information supplied at 2pm on the same day.
8) To receive an entry for a chance to win a 20-minute home visit from Santa and helper on Christmas day 2020, customers must have their Santa Photo’s taken at Santa’s Hideaway Bringelly.
9) Not turning up for your photo shoot excludes you from entering the competition.
10) Customers must tick the participation box when booking their photo shoot, to be a valid entry.
11) Booking errors and other quality control matters will not be used as reasons for refusing redemption of prize.
12) There will be 1 prize, and 1 prize winner only.
13) The winner will be responsible for Hosting Santa and helper at their home address on Christmas morning, and proof of identity and address will be required when claiming the prize.
14) The prize consists of one home visit by Santa and helper on Christmas day 2020, for 20 minutes only. Prize must be taken at winners address as stipulated on booking form and on identification.
15) The winner must provide at their own cost, a gift from Santa to the child/children. This gift is to be given to Santa and Santa’s helper on the morning of the Santa visit. Santa will present this gift to the child/children at the home visit on Christmas Day 2020.
16) Santa will arrive at the winner’s premise at 8am (local time) on 25th December,and will leave at 8:20am (local time).
17) Any attempt to interfere with the fair running of this competition will result in immediate Disqualification.
18) Participation in this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19) The Promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, which is suffered or sustained by any person as a result of the use of, or in connection with the prize, including loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence, but not including liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20) This promotion is offered in good faith, and is not to give rise to any legal dispute and is binding in honour only. In the case of a dispute of challenge, the decision of the owner of lasting memories photography will be final. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21) The first valid entry drawn randomly from the booking system at 2pm (local time) on Thursday 24th December will be deemed the winner and will win a home visit for 20 minutes from Santa and helper on Christmas day 2020.
22) If for any reason a winner does not redeem the prize within 2hrs, then the prize will be forfeited and redrawn.
23) By participating, each entrant agrees that the promoter may use personal information disclosed, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the promoter.
24) If the promotion is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following (a)any technical difficulties or equipment malfunctions (whether or not under the promoters’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the promoter. (c) Any variation in prize value that is stated in these terms and conditions. (d) the acceptance or use of the prize; (g) any act or emission of the promoter or its associated agencies.
26) The prize winner does not have to be present at the draw to claim their prize.
27) All prizes are offered by the promoter in good faith and prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
28) Prize Collection: The winner is responsible for liaising with lasting memories photography to arrange redemption of the prize. Lasting Memories Photography is located at 51 Dwyer Rd, Bringelly. Lasting Memories can be contacted on 0414596674.
29) The prize must be claimed within 2hours of the draw.
30) The winners will be notified by telephone and if unavailable, will be notified by SMS, Email and on Lasting Memories Photography Facebook page.
31) Full conditions of entry will be displayed at the Santa’s Hideaway.
We start taking Easter Bunny Photos at Richmond marketplace two weeks prior to Easter.
The Easter Bunny also visits the Hideaway in Bringelly on Easter Saturday, (bookings essential via our website).